The furnished double bedroom (C) is on the 3rd floor of a beautiful building that is in the centre of the ‘Grund’. The flat has large windows facing beautiful view over the channel, 4 newly finished bedrooms and plenty of natural sunlight. Its iconic location next to Scott’s bar, the St Esprit Lift (that takes you right to the upper town), the Cercle Neumünster as well as the numerous top restaurants within 3min walk together with the outstanding view make this a cool place to live. The flat is located 10min walk from the Amazon office (in Grund). It has a spacious kitchen as well as brand new bathroom and luxurious wooden floors.
– Fully furnished bedroom with a double bed and a desk
– Newly redone high-standard kitchen and bathroom
– High speed internet
– Property is fully insured
– 10min walk from Amazon and 15min from Hamilius
– Elevator St. Esprit right outside / Easy connections to Gare (Central train station)
– Modern flat with wooden floors
– 1 main bathroom with toilet + 1 additional guest toilet
– Fully furnished bedroom & flat share
– Dishwasher / Washing machine
– Beautiful panoramic view from the each room
– Professional cleaner (optional)
We are looking for tenants that stay min 5 months. You should be an international professional, be respectful and ideally also social. Join our international and vibrant tenant community of international professionals!
As with all our flats
– Fully refundable deposit (2 months rent)
– We offer flexibility: min 5 months, 2 months notice period
– Possibility to rent a garage
|Price:||860 + 95€ (charges + bills incl.)|
|Address:||rue Munster- CAILLEBOTTE|
|Fee:||650€ (no fee May&June)|
|Lease Term:||5 months, then 2 months notice|
- brand new flatshare
- Charges + bills included
- HI-Speed Internet
- new kitchen and bathroom
- professional cleaning
Brand new kitchen with induction cooking platform, all modern cons, dishwasher etc.
Located in the heart of Grund, 1min. from the elevator to the upper town, about 1km from the Gare and Hamilius. bus stops are right outside the flat (L23).