The furnished double bedroom (B) is in a modern flatshare (David) with a roomy lounge and 2 other bedrooms. This is a superb flat that is fully furnished and very centrally located, about 300 meter from Saturn in Avenue de la Gare and a few min from the Gare (central train station with connections to Paris) or 2min to the Petrusse Valley.
– Furnished double bedroom with a desk
– 1 main bathroom + 1 additional guest toilet
– High speed internet
– Property is fully insured
– 450m from the train station and 750m from the Notre-Dame Cathedral
– Bus stop right outside / Easy connections on foot to Gare and Hamilius
– Modern flat with large windows and lots of natural light
– Fully furnished bedroom & flat share
– Dishwasher / Washing machine
– Numerous shops, dry cleaners, bars just around the corner
– Professional cleaner (optional)
We are looking for tenants that stay min 6 months. You should be an international professional, be respectful and ideally also social. Join our international and vibrant tenant community of international professionals!
As with all our flats
– Fully refundable deposit (2 months rent)
– We offer flexibility: min 6 months, 2 months notice period
– Possibility to rent a garage
|Price:||790 + 95€ (charges+bills incl.)|
|Address:||6, rue du Fort Wallis - David|
|Lease Term:||6 months, 2 months notice|
- 2 supermarkets at 200m
- 450m from train station
- Charges + bills included
- HI-Speed Internet
- large windows
- numerous shops around
- very central (gare)
Kitchen is fully equipped with all modern commodities (dishwasher / toaster / etc)
Large living room with a high end TV and a surround system. Furnished dinning area for the family dinners with your flatsmates.
Very central, about 450m from the train station and 750m from the Notre-Dame Cathedral. The bus stops are right outside the flat (L3, 5, 6,15, 30, 32, CN3). The famous Sofitel skybar is just around the corner.