The luxurious double bedroom (studio) with ensuite bathroom (A) is inside a modern flatshare (David) in the city center. The studio is about 40m2 and the rest of the flat includes a roomy lounge and two other bedrooms. The flatshare is fully furnished and located within 3-4min walking distance from the train station and 5 min from the main cathedral (uptown).
– Large studio room with plenty of space for a home office
– 1 Private bathroom + 1 additional guest toilet
– High speed internet
– Property is fully insured
– 450m from the train station and 750m from the Notre-Dame Cathedral
– Bus stop right outside / Easy connections on foot to Gare and Hamilius
– Modern flat with large windows and lots of natural light
– Fully furnished bedroom & flat share
– Dishwasher / Washing machine
– Numerous shops, dry cleaners, bars just around the corner
– Professional cleaner (optional)
We are looking for tenants that stay min 6 months. You should be an international professional, be respectful and ideally also social. Join our international and vibrant tenant community of international professionals!
As with all our flats
– Fully refundable deposit (2 months rent)
– We offer flexibility: min 6 months, 2 months notice period
– Possibility to rent a garage
|Price:||870 + 95€ (charges+bills incl.)|
|Address:||rue du Fort Wallis- DAVID|
|Lease Term:||6 months, 2 months notice|
- 2 supermarkets at 200m
- 450m from train station
- all bills included
- Charges + bills included
- ensuite bathroom
- HI-Speed Internet
- large windows
- numerous shops around
- very central (gare)
Kitchen is fully equipped with all modern commodities (dishwasher / toaster / etc)
Large living room with a high end TV and a surround system. Furnished dinning area for the family dinners with your flatsmates.
Very central, about 450m from the train station and 750m from the Notre-Dame Cathedral. The bus stops are right outside the flat (L3, 5, 6,15, 30, 32, CN3). The famous Sofitel skybar is just around the corner.