The spacious double bedroom (C) is on the 3rd floor of the modern new flat (Degas) with lots of natural light, quality wooden floors and a tasteful, modern interior. Due to its proximity to the Central hub (Gare) this also means quick and easy access to all stores located there, including supermarkets and restaurants as well as the TGV with connection to Paris. At the same time it is also very close to Cloche d’Or as well as the Ban de Gasperich (PWC) and has a clean, safe and respectful neighborhood. This flat has been recently redone.
– Very spacious bedroom with plenty of space for a ‘home’ office
– High speed internet
– Property is fully insured
– Easy connections to the train station/ Gasperich
– Modern flat with wooden floors
– 1 main bathroom with toilet + 1 additional guest toilet
– Fully furnished bedroom & flat share
– Dishwasher / Washing machine
– Professional cleaner (optional)
– Tennis court right next to the flat (2min)
We are looking for tenants that stay min 6 months. You should be an international professional, be respectful and ideally also social. Join our international and vibrant tenant community of international professionals!
As with all our flats
– Fully refundable deposit (2 months rent)
– We offer flexibility: min 6 months, 2 months notice period
– Possibility to rent a garage
|Price:||830+95€ (charges+bills incl.)|
|Address:||rue de Muehlenweg - DEGAS|
|Lease Term:||6 months, 2 months notice|
- Charges + bills included
- excellent location
- HI-Speed Internet
- high quality standards
- Space for home office
- spacious lounge
3 bathrooms in flat / excellent central location / bus stop right outside the flat / tennis court in close proximity / higher standard, modern and spacious apartment
New kitchen in top condition with dishwasher and a large fridge as well as plenty of storage space.
Cosy living room with plenty of natural light
This is a really good and safe neighborhood in close proximity to the busy hub of the Central Train Station. At the same time is is very close to CLoche d'or and the Ban de Gasperich (PWC).