The furnished double bedroom with office (B) is on the 3rd floor of the modern, brand new duplex (VanGogh II) with large windows, an open balcony and plenty of natural sunlight. It has an excellent view onto the valley and is right next to Kirchberg as well as 400m from the train station. It has a spacious lounge and kitchen, together with one main bathroom and one separate guest toilet. An additional bonus is that it has only recently been completely redone.
– Large bedroom with a furnished office
– High speed internet
– Property is fully insured
– 2.5km from the European Investment Bank (EIB) and 3.8km from Amazon or KPMG
– Bus stop right outside / Easy connections by train to Gare (Central train station)
– Modern flat with wooden floors
– 1 main bathroom + 1 guest toilet
– Fully furnished bedroom & flat share
– Dishwasher / Washing machine / Dryer / 2x fridges
– Beautiful panoramic view from the private and common balconies
– Professional cleaner (optional)
We are looking for tenants that stay min 6 months. You should be an international professional, be respectful and ideally also social. Join our international and vibrant tenant community of international professionals!
As with all our flats
– Fully refundable deposit (2 months rent)
– We offer flexibility: min 6 months, 2 months notice period
– Possibility to rent a garage
|Price:||750 + 95€ (charges+bills incl.)|
|Address:||5 rue Kirchberg A - VanGogh II|
|Lease Term:||6 months, after 2 months notice period|
- + Office
- Charges + bills included
- HI-Speed Internet
- small beautiful balcony
New kitchen with induction cooking platform, all modern cons, dishwasher etc.
Cosy living room with plenty of natural light. Access to small balcony with fantastic view.
On the road to Kirchberg, about 2.5km from the European Investment Bank (EIB). 2 bus stops are right outside the flat (L25 and L8 run every 5-10min). Additionally the train station is at 4min on foot and goes to stop 'Red Bridge' (Tram) or directly to the main train station with connections to Paris via TGV.