The fully furnished double bedroom (C) is on the 3rd floor of the modern brand new duplex (VanGogh) with large windows, an open balcony and plenty of natural sunlight. It has an excellent view onto the valley and is right next to Kirchberg as well as 400m from the train station. It has a spacious lounge and kitchen, together with one main bathroom and 1 separate guest toilet. An additional bonus is that it has only recently been completely redone.
– Very spacious bedroom with plenty of space for a home office
– High speed internet
– Property is fully insured
– 2.5km from the European Investment Bank (EIB) and 3.8km from Amazon or KPMG
– Bus stop right outside / Easy connections by train to Gare (Central train station)
– Modern flat with wooden floors
– 1 main bathroom with toilet + 1 additional guest toilet
– Fully furnished bedroom & flat share
– Dishwasher / Washing machine
– Beautiful panoramic view from common balconies
– Professional cleaner (optional)
We are looking for tenants that stay min 6 months. You should be an international professional, be respectful and ideally also social. Join our international and vibrant tenant community of international professionals!
As with all our flats
– Fully refundable deposit (2 months rent)
– We offer flexibility: min 6 months, 2 months notice period
– Possibility to rent a garage
|Price:||725 + 95€ (charges+bills incl.)|
|Address:||3B rue de Kirchberg A - VanGogh|
|Lease Term:||6 months min, after 2 months notice|
- balcony panoramic view
- brand new kitchen
- Charges + bills included
- HI-Speed Internet
- spacious lounge
This loft bedroom is furnished. There are 2 bathrooms (main and guest).
Brand new kitchen from Zanussi
Very large living room (furnished) with a small additional balcony that has a stunning view over the valley
On the road to Kirchberg, about 2.5km from the European Investment Bank (EIB). 2 bus stops are right outside the flat (L25 and L8 run every 5-10min). Additionally the train station is at 4min on foot and goes to stop 'Red Bridge' (Tram) or directly to the main train station with connections to Paris via TGV.