Our dynamic and international team is looking for an intern to help and learn in the day-to-day operations and business development. We are the pioneer of coliving in Luxembourg and focus on builing strong communities of international professionals (lawyers, consultants, financial advisers etc) in the spaces we manage. We are all expats with a degree and love to have people with drive and good energy around.
- dynamic and fun work culture
- potential to grow with us
- social + interactive startup environment
- continuous trainings
- assist in business development projects
- assist in the day-to-day administrative work of the business (emailing, meet+greet clients, follow up on tasks, organize viewings, interview tenants etc)
- be organized, diligent & reliable
- work independently & show initiative & flexibility
- be familiar with Office (word, excel), 50 wpm
- speak English and ideally also French fluently
- driving licence is a plus
- have good interpersonal skills
- We require people that are organized and reliable but also social as good communication is crucial for what we do.
- You need to be able to get things done.
- Being entrepreneurial is a plus as our business is all the time expanding.
- Our biggest assets are the people working for us and we are building a strong reliable team. We would love for somebody to stay with us a longer rather than a shorter period of time.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested!
Keywords: Communication / Meeting clients / Administrative Assistant / Entrepreneurship / Client Service Officer / Customer Service / Trust / Hard Work / Respect / Make a real difference