The beautiful double bedroom (B) is located in the 3-bedroom flat (DaVinci) on the 2nd floor. It gets plenty of natural sunlight and has luxurious wooden oak floors. The flat is very central about 0.5km from Glacis with quick access to Kirchberg and to the old town. It is also about 1km from the famous park ‘Kinnekswiss’ next to Glacis which is great for picnics in the summer. The flat has a good sized kitchen, modern bathroom and a separate guest toilet. A bonus is a communal garden, ideal for BBQs in the summer and maintained by a gardener.
– spacious bedroom with of space for a ‘home’ office
– High speed internet
– Property is fully insured
– 2.5km from the European Investment Bank (EIB) and 3.8km from Amazon or KPMG
– Bus stop right outside / Easy connections by train to Gare (Central train station)
– Modern flat with wooden floors
– 1 main bathroom + 1 addidtional guest toilet
– Fully furnished bedroom & flat share
– Dishwasher / Washing machine
– Beautiful panoramic view from the private and common balconies
– Professional cleaner (optional)
We are looking for tenants that stay min 6 months. You should be an international professional, be respectful and ideally also social. Join our international and vibrant tenant community of international professionals!
As with all our flats
– Fully refundable deposit (2 months rent)
– We offer flexibility: min 6 months, 2 months notice period
– Possibility to rent a garage
|Price:||825+95€ (charges+bills incl.)|
|Address:||107, av de la Faiencerie - DaVinci|
|Lease Term:||6months, after 2months notice period|
- 0.5km from Glacis
- HI-Speed Internet
- luxurious wooden floors
- plenty of natural sunlight
- Private garden for BBQ
Kitchen with induction cooking platform, all modern cons, dishwasher etc.
Very central, about 0.5km from Glacis and all the main bus routes. Quick access to Kirchberg. The local supermarket is 5-8min walk. 'Hitch', the nightlife hotspot is at Glacis and also Gotham (the nightclub). Well-known 'Tramways' is 200m away and you are also very close to the central park 'Kinnekswiss'. Very safe and bicycle friendly.